Ref Watch

Pawson is shite. He’s weak and that was epitomised by not giving a stonewall penalty and instead hiding behind VAR giving it. I’ve never seen him have a firm control of a game, it’s like a free for all.

The free kick on Rodri in the second half too. What was it? 5 seconds after it happened that he brought it back?

Also, what took so long for them to review and ultimately give that penalty?!

I simply do not understand how the penalty for the foul on Bernardo wasn't given immediately by VAR. Waiting 3 minutes to call the ref over. Come on. It's a complete joke.
Everyone in the ground knew it was a pen and yes, the ref had 3 or 4 players betweem him and the foul so he was slightly unsighted so he gave the defender the benefit of the doubt, but 3 fucking minutes for goodness sake. 3 fucking minutes! VAR does itself no favours at all.

Pawson is shite. He’s weak and that was epitomised by not giving a stonewall penalty and instead hiding behind VAR giving it. I’ve never seen him have a firm control of a game, it’s like a free for all.

The free kick on Rodri in the second half too. What was it? 5 seconds after it happened that he brought it back?

Also, what took so long for them to review and ultimately give that penalty?
He could easily have blown to disallow Haaland’s first goal though. There was a similar challenge in the second half and he blew for that one.

The foul on Rodri was absolutely bizarre. It was a clear foul and the ball clearly went to a Brighton player so how can he play the advantage! As for the " foul " on Haaland VAR chose not to show the only angle needed to decide whether there was contact. You decide why.

The worst ref we’ve seen in quite some time. Barely got a decision right. Half the time he was guessing, he didn’t have a clue. I think it was Rodri who got scythed down in the 2nd half and he wasn’t gonna give even a foul until the crowd bowled and he changed his mind and issued a yellow card.

He’s the kind of indecisive **** who costs you big games

He was a lot worse than what I've flushed away this week. Quite dreadful. I thought we had two shouts for a pen before we got the stoner. Why didn't he blow for the foul in the first place 'cos he must have had a decent view, but just how laughable is it to carry on playing for three or four minutes? And do we get the time added on for pissing about until he goes and looks at the pitchside monitor? And what would have happened to the pen had we scored in the time he's ambling about the pitch. There was an other instances where someone tried to take Kev out and slipped but PawsonPatrol still awarded Brighton the kick. It got to one point where I'm saying to my neighbours that he's giving 'em a free kick each time they lose the ball. In terms of quality refereeing that shit show never flickered the needle on the RichterScale.

I simply do not understand how the penalty for the foul on Bernardo wasn't given immediately by VAR. Waiting 3 minutes to call the ref over. Come on. It's a complete joke.
Everyone in the ground knew it was a pen and yes, the ref had 3 or 4 players betweem him and the foul so he was slightly unsighted so he gave the defender the benefit of the doubt, but 3 fucking minutes for goodness sake. 3 fucking minutes! VAR does itself no favours at all.

Thought the Haaland one was more the one VAR should have overturned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.