Referee/Officials Thread 2019/20

Not buying it.

I have seen referee's standing in the centre of the pitch diagonally between the DM and wide players, then move up and down the centre line to close the angles and prevent quick outlet balls. I can't believe it isn't on purpose. Dean, Alty and Oliver are always doing it, and if you watch closely you will see them looking at the angles and moving into the worst possible position.
Alty is a master of this.his performance for brighton at Wembley was ,quite simply, a master class in central midfield defensive positioning.

It was so bloody obvious! David Silva must be effing Fed up of it now as it's often centered around his area of the pitch...watching the 2nd half of the game back again I swear I saw DS throw his arm out in anger and frustration(as if to say eff off!! )as the ref again blocked his passing line..it's one thing being marked by the opponent ..but having a ref tracking you as well is a bit much.....and it's happening more and more...the ref in the Brighton cup semi final last season was prob the best at it..again targeting Silva. ..at least he didn't butcher him like Arsenal did at Wembley a few years baaach.
I find myself shouting ‘get out of the fucking way ref” more and more, they are all shite.

In the first half the Villa ’keeper spent about 40 seconds over every goal kick, there was an injury, there were three VAR reviews and even the ref stopped the game when Mings played a free kick from a moving ball... and the ref added ONE MINUTE on at the end of the first half!

Fucking joker!

The ball must have been in play for about 20 minutes out of 46 in the first half.
Does anyone know if there is any clear ruling /guidance on time being added on forVar delays?

Could Silva not blast the ball at the refs bollocks early doors as a warning to stay out the fucking way, or would he be booked?
Great idea but prob a straight red for Merlin.I don't recall any refs getting in Roy keanes way when he operated as a deep lying playmaker /no.6 when utd ruled the roost

Could Silva not blast the ball at the refs bollocks early doors as a warning to stay out the fucking way, or would he be booked?
I've seen Dave bend the ball round the ref a couple of times this season. I think one was Alty.

I'd have been much happier if he'd just smacked him in the bollocks with to be honest. I'm not sure how the ref could complain though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.