Referee Suspended For Forgetting His Coin.

Rules is rules,it wouldn't happen the mens game so should not happen in the womens game,that is just as serious a business as the mens game is
So a referee in a men's game (I'd assume this guy has been in charge of males) wouldn't forget a coin?

Anybody can fuck up anything at any time.

Hopefully the mens game has a better sense of humour and perspective and any similar incident there is treated as the minor, somewhat hilarious mishap that this is.
A prem game would never start like that so why should a womens game,like it or not the womens game has the same rules as the men,can you imagine the manc derby starting on rock paper scissors? no is the answer,the ref didn't do his job correctly and that is taken very seriously or it just becomes a mockery of the game

So a referee in a men's game (I'd assume this guy has been in charge of males) wouldn't forget a coin?

Anybody can fuck up anything at any time.
Has it ever happened? no because the officials have to do their job properly,it's up to them to make sure they take to the field fully prepared,it's the rules,it's a serious business and if they don't do their job they get demoted,we all want refs demoted for fucking up during our games,forgetting the coin is also a fuck up

Could've been worse...

JGSn.gif

Coin or coins are not included in match officials required items..

But Watches/Whistles/Red and Yellow Cards & a notebook are..

I presume rock, paper, scissors is a gender neutral experience?

Incoming appeal on technical grounds

Coin or coins are not included in match officials required items..

But Watches/Whistles/Red and Yellow Cards & a notebook are..

I presume rock, paper, scissors is a gender neutral experience?

Incoming appeal on technical grounds

So he could've asked them to name a time and who's closest wins?

Or, loudest/longest whistle blow?

Or "pick a card"?

Or Naughts and Crosses/Battleships...?

Or Ninja Slaps?

Or, go and get your fucking coin, you twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.