Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Not seen it.
But heard about it from a forest fan who was going mental with rage about it,normally mid mannered lad...so i guessed it must have been a really strange decision.what stage of the gsme was it at..ie time
Thats 2 very hotly disputed decisions by refs in two away successive away games for forest....to ensure they drew.both games....

Just out of interest, watching City game in pub,walked in 30 seconds before k.o..was told "bloody hell 40-1 newport to beat your lot"
I joked,i wish id known that ,would have stuck couple quid on! I rarely bet and thought nothing more of if.
About a min into the gsme some bloke says ...its now come down to 22-1..from40-1.......is that normal,why would it happen? ..and what was it about our team selection that drove the price down....if anyone could explain please? I,m genuinely interested?
Was a shocker if I had an account at any of the embedding hosts the forum accepts ild post it, but essentially defender and goalkeeper collade after keeperpushes ball away, keeper gets up to try to recover, sees he’s pushed it to a forward for tap in and fakes a head injury. IMHO worse than a salad dive. Was the massive price drop before or after the early non penalty shout?

Was a shocker if I had an account at any of the embedding hosts the forum accepts ild post it, but essentially defender and goalkeeper collade after keeperpushes ball away, keeper gets up to try to recover, sees he’s pushed it to a forward for tap in and fakes a head injury. IMHO worse than a salad dive. Was the massive price drop before or after the early non penalty shout?
Just remembered! Forest fan got his phone out and showed me last night.....it was a Disgraceful decision. Absolutely disgraceful...for a team to have that snd the dwight gayle incident in two successive matches .....unbelievable.

Pretty sure the price drop was before the non pen shout......i,m thinking itvwas within 2 mins of the game starting...40-1 down to 22-1..i dont do football gambling but i couldnt understand that.....

Once a ref, always a ref...
Once a cnut, always a cnut...

Peter Walton take a bow.
Peter+Walton+Northampton+Town+v+Nottingham+_FJ3oHhw_MSl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.