Referees’ Performances 2018/19

At least this way everyone knows and they will have to act like Micah did years ago always with his arms behind his back to not risk any possible contact. Worth a try I guess and I believe this rule is changing from next season

If your name is Raheem Sterling the ball isn’t even required to hit your hand, arm or anything closely resembling a limb of that description for a penalty to be given against you.

That was a shit show last night,broken monitor,no way was it a deliberate handball,the fact it took so long was a joke
I've been in favour of VAR but i'm wavering
We keep getting stitched up in the CL so it's no accident year after year
Giving us another spainish ref was deliberate as that tosser from last year did such a good job
If i was pep i would be raging,he can't say anything or they will just ban him again
The fact we won is down to the lads not giving up,well done boys

I know someone who used to give (possibly still does) a dossier to a League one manager about their upcoming refs. How many yellows, reds etc has he dished out and what for, is he someone who likes to play advantage or not, is he someone who allows back chat a little more than others, does he allow a bit more leniency on certain things etc etc. I know that this information was relayed back to the players and they would know how far to push certain things and not others. I wonder if we have someone doing similar and if not why not.
That's all well and good but they 'on occasion' have been known to a) throw the rules book out of the window b) invent new offences c) Go blind, d) change match reports etc against us.

Suddenly the IFAB are rewording the text surrounding handball decisions after the incident involving us against Shalke. I suppose we can expect a change in the VAR use text as well to try and cover up the corruption.

If anybody still has any doubts about an agenda then I’m staggered.

If your name is Raheem Sterling the ball isn’t even required to hit your hand, arm or anything closely resembling a limb of that description for a penalty to be given against you.

If you're name is Raheem Stirling you don't even have to be anywhere near the penalty area for a penalty to be given against you.

Pep said post match he thought they were both penalties.

I thought he was probably just trying to kill the topic off with the interviewer, and not have his views become the story. He got into trouble last year for saying what he thought about the ref.

"You thought it was wrong? Is that because he was Spanish?"
"No no no"
"Ah, good, so you have no problem with Spanish refs?"
"What? No."
"Ah good. Someone pencil Lahoz in for the next match."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.