Referees’ Performances 2018/19

PiGMOL "Game management"

They will allow small fouls against us. Yellow cards the other way.

If it's right and favours the opposition it's fine.

Why do they not want VAR again?

Sorry but, never a penalty on Silva, he kicked the back of his own leg! Very poor decision on the goal yes but not the pen ( Sergio should of been booked for dive as well)

That's bollocks that, whilst Silva did kick his own legs initially does that then mean the Wolves player who bundled into him clumsily doesn't matter? The fact Silva complained for so long afterwards would suggest his thoughts on it......

In terms of agendas it is a hard one, the cult are getting big decisions go their way in their first few games whilst we have been hampered today. Hopefully it does even out but if it is like last season it wont but we need to play better so it doesn't affect the outcome.

Sorry but, never a penalty on Silva, he kicked the back of his own leg! Very poor decision on the goal yes but not the pen ( Sergio should of been booked for dive as well)
I saw the Silva decision the same way, although the player did run into the back of him I don't think that's what caused him to go to ground(it was as you said) and how often are those really given anyway? You can do one with saying Sergio dived though.

He got pulled back by his shoulder AND had his foot/heel clipped in the same incident, not a penalty but was it fuck a dive. Think you may need to watch the replays first before digging out our players like that next time.

Last edited:
Agreed. No way was it a penalty on Dave. If anyone watches the replay, they'll see what you described perfectly there. Disagree with you about Serg 's "booking"; he was clipped (very slightly).

VAR is a must, handball and offside at the same time, it was hard to see in real time but so obvious on replay

balls to swings and roundabouts i just want the decisions right

VAR is a must, handball and offside at the same time, it was hard to see in real time but so obvious on replay

balls to swings and roundabouts i just want the decisions right

It is a really great example of how Var could help the referee although you do wonder if it was have been referred as not even the City players properly appealed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.