Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Ha. Not a fucking chance, I will post on whichever thread I like until told otherwise by the Mods.

You post a thread, about swings and roundabouts of decisions, and yet blatantly ignore a decision which went in our favour. Your clearly that biased you probably cannot see the irony of your own post when moaning about an agenda.

It’s got nothing to do with bias you cretin and everything to do with the fact that I didn’t and don’t regard the Mendy foul as the sort of thing that a referee wouldn’t give if he’d seen it. We got away with one that would have been given had it been seen. Do you understand that so far? Good.

That is a completely different thing to an incident like the foul on Silva today that Atkinson clearly saw and didn’t give. Do you understand the difference Frank? One is a decision that can go for or against us. The other is not a decision at all.

If you have evidence to demonstrate that in the Arsenal game the ref saw the shirt pull but just didn’t give the penalty you might have a point. Do you? Thought not.

Like I said, maybe best you do piss off if you can’t discuss these matters without being insulting. And yes, I know I’ve called you a cretin. That’s what happens when you try to play the man and not the ball.

It’s got nothing to do with bias you cretin and everything to do with the fact that I didn’t and don’t regard the Mendy foul as the sort of thing that a referee wouldn’t give if he’d seen it. We got away with one that would have been given had it been seen. Do you understand that so far? Good.

That is a completely different thing to an incident like the foul on Silva today that Atkinson clearly saw and didn’t give. Do you understand the difference Frank? One is a decision that can go for or against us. The other is not a decision at all.

If you have evidence to demonstrate that in the Arsenal game the ref saw the shirt pull but just didn’t give the penalty you might have a point. Do you? Thought not.

Like I said, maybe best you do piss off if you can’t discuss these matters without being insulting. And yes, I know I’ve called you a cretin. That’s what happens when you try to play the man and not the ball.

Come on mate. You didn't think the Mendy challenge was a pen, but the Silva one was 100%? You can't have it both ways.

No worries pal, I do not mind your swear words and name calling its always good form for getting likes of the peanut gallery.

No I do not understand your point at all. In your original post you stated the ‘handball’ and the Silva pen went against us, highlighting two bad decisions and how in your words ‘were owed two’.

Now you are stating you have not included Mendy because you believe the ref did not see it. Do you think the ref saw the handball? If not why are you applying different standards to assess these swings and roundabouts?

It's the linesmans job to see the handball not the ref or our players,the linesman had a clear view of the handball at least if not the fact he was offside as well,we were stitched as usual

I won't cry conspiracy, but if Silva goes down like that anywhere else on the pitch that's a freekick without any hesitation.

But alas, there are different rules for what constitutes a foul inside the penalty area. Which is stupid.

I won't cry conspiracy, but if Silva goes down like that anywhere else on the pitch that's a freekick without any hesitation.

But alas, there are different rules for what constitutes a foul inside the penalty area. Which is stupid.

That is true but not unique to any clubs.

That is true but not unique to any clubs.
I don't disagree. My beef is with the inconsistency of penalty area fouls more than the referee today. We got away with one at Arsenal IIRC, but two wrongs don't make a right for me.

Will the headlines be not the "hAnd of God " but the "paw of a wolf" I don't blame the ref , linesman should have seen it' .
Not sure about the silva one ,

I don't disagree. My beef is with the inconsistency of penalty area fouls more than the referee today. We got away with one at Arsenal IIRC, but two wrongs don't make a right for me.

It is not a perfect game mate. Some things which warrant a foul in the middle of the pitch, like a slight tug back, if given each and every time at corners would make a mockery of football scores. The alternative is the inconsistency as you have pointed out.

It is not a perfect game mate. Some things which warrant a foul in the middle of the pitch, like a slight tug back, if given each and every time at corners would make a mockery of football scores. The alternative is the inconsistency as you have pointed out.
I think in an ideal world, penalties themselves would be put under review. But it is a change too far, in a world where it's already unwelcome.

I guess it's on me to learn to get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.