Referees’ Performances 2018/19

There is only one Ref I trust - and that is ME with my blue tinted glasses on!
I know whqt you mean mate.i must be the most biased footy fan on the planet,not even sure why i debate on a fans forum,i,m probably always wrong but will never admit it,lol

Hope we win the title on the last day of the season with an offside goal from Sterling.

Hope we win the title on the last day of the season with an offside goal from Sterling.
How delicious would it be,I give up ( I know I know) after Newcastle,but the 2 draws they had have let us back in,but in their next two games they have benefited from poor ref and linesmen decisions not forgetting earlier decisions and diving for pens in games.For this reason I can’t see us winning it,it’s absolutely disgusting,in a normal season every team gets ropey decisions going for them pens,offsides,red cards etc but it’s abnormal the amount the scousers have got,they are being assisted in games full stop.For me it’s already decided even if they were to lose or draw in other games the fullback option is we can fuck city over in their games levelling it up for any dropped red scouser points....

No complaints about Dean today in general. Luiz should have been booked. Made me laugh the way he posed when he gave the pen.

Can't complain today to be fair to him.

Only thing I would say is I don't think it looks good fooling around with Kun on the pitch after the game ended.

Imagine our reaction if it was Rooney/Salah he was doing that with, just find it really unprofessional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.