Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Didn't miss them just didn't want to give them.

I think that refs see much more than is cracked on. They are reluctant to give what the LotG clearly demand. The foul on Jesus - no advantage to get a shot off if yer off balance. It was a clear push and the pen need not be given if it's a goal. Dean used the current score to excuse himself from awarding it! We've already had a goal disallowed after a defender was the last to play the ball - Milner last season - so I wouldn't have been at all surprised had Dean and the lino conspired to scrub it!

I think some of you watch referees a bit too much , didn really notice Dean yesterday even when he gave the pen, I was too mesmerized by our play .

Great performance by Dean yesterday

2dv3a0w.jpg
Welcome to "It's All About Mike"

Starring jasper Carrot as Michael Dean

Dean had a marginally better game than the goon who did the MCWFC game. A fifty-fifty delivers a free kick to Chelsea on the edge of our box from which they get the equaliser, and then in the last minutes Georgia Stanway waltzes past the full back, into the CFC area, clear daylight between attacker and defender and gets legged. Defender nowhere near the ball, and it's play on. Yet another blatant pen for City goes begging. It was more of a pen than the one Dean gave, and more of a pen than the one on Jesus he didn't give. I turned to the guy next to me and said "It's the blatant ones we don't get!"
They obviously sent the brown envelope to the CFA rather than the Etihad.

I think some of you watch referees a bit too much , didn really notice Dean yesterday even when he gave the pen, I was too mesmerized by our play .

I was at the match enthralled by our play and when Aguero scored I immediately looked at Dean as I knew he was not going to give it. Sadly for him the linesman was already running back for the re-start. It was impossible to miss Dean stood transfixed. He was clearly trying to figure out how not to give it. Dean was also close enough to see the blatant professional foul on Aguero but decided it wasn't a booking and he was right up with play when Sane was pushed. All 3 incidents couldn't be missed.

I was at the match enthralled by our play and when Aguero scored I immediately looked at Dean as I knew he was not going to give it. Sadly for him the linesman was already running back for the re-start. It was impossible to miss Dean stood transfixed. He was clearly trying to figure out how not to give it. Dean was also close enough to see the blatant professional foul on Aguero but decided it wasn't a booking and he was right up with play when Sane was pushed. All 3 incidents couldn't be missed.

I don't see a City goal these days without immediately thinking that the ref is gonna find some fictitious incident in the penalty area or the lino is gonna flag! It's often a genuine surprise when they point to the centre circle. I might put the hex on the refs 'cos I always say in my head "Find summat wrong wi' that!"

I must have missed that one myself, but I saw one on Jesus that Dean ignored!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.