Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by journolud, 5 Aug 2018.

1. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I think that refs see much more than is cracked on. They are reluctant to give what the LotG clearly demand. The foul on Jesus - no advantage to get a shot off if yer off balance. It was a clear push and the pen need not be given if it's a goal. Dean used the current score to excuse himself from awarding it! We've already had a goal disallowed after a defender was the last to play the ball - Milner last season - so I wouldn't have been at all surprised had Dean and the lino conspired to scrub it!

2. deafmanstevo

deafmanstevo

I think some of you watch referees a bit too much , didn really notice Dean yesterday even when he gave the pen, I was too mesmerized by our play .

3. Harvster

Harvster

Welcome to "It's All About Mike"

Starring jasper Carrot as Michael Dean

4. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

They obviously sent the brown envelope to the CFA rather than the Etihad.

5. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

I was at the match enthralled by our play and when Aguero scored I immediately looked at Dean as I knew he was not going to give it. Sadly for him the linesman was already running back for the re-start. It was impossible to miss Dean stood transfixed. He was clearly trying to figure out how not to give it. Dean was also close enough to see the blatant professional foul on Aguero but decided it wasn't a booking and he was right up with play when Sane was pushed. All 3 incidents couldn't be missed.

6. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

And everyone else, that doesn't have to get around with the aid of a stick and a labrador.

Rolee likes this.
  7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I don't see a City goal these days without immediately thinking that the ref is gonna find some fictitious incident in the penalty area or the lino is gonna flag! It's often a genuine surprise when they point to the centre circle. I might put the hex on the refs 'cos I always say in my head "Find summat wrong wi' that!"

CelesteItis likes this.
  8. crazyg

crazyg

I must have missed that one myself, but I saw one on Jesus that Dean ignored!

;-)

9. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Ergh it was when he was on the bench, a Chelsea player came up and clearly pushed him...… honest.

crazyg likes this.
  10. Henkeman

Henkeman

Wait, we're now complaining about the goals the referee does give?