Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Was fine today.
Don't know how he missed the handball in the centre circle though, it was right in front of him.

He was the other side, though. I thought the foul on Foden by Alonso was an unbelievably bad piece of specsavers.
How he could say Alonso go the ball. Anyway apart from what SiMCFC said, he wasn't too bad. But then again
there wasn't anything to sort out, most of the time.

I don’t want to see that fat piece of incompetence officiating any of our matches.
With that fuck shit at The centre we lost 1 game ouț of 17 or something like that draw 1 and WIN The rest... If anything i want him at every game

Fair performance from Moss. No complaints at all, oh, other than him needing to get fitter.

Thought he was the same as most refs last year, most of our challenges are free kicks, most of the opponents aren't. He is also too far behind play due to his lack of fitness, see the Luiz double pull back on Jesus (the lino should have helped him out)

Correct , elite footballers being reffed by a fat slow incompetent, could you imagine him at the world cup or any other world top league.

They won't be any different,multiple leg breakers will go unpunished or they will get yellows so the can't get banned afterwards,single worse nonsense rule they have brought in recently,i'll be back to see how they do next week

A few in the post-match thread have worried that today indicates that we will be done over time and again in the league.

Let’s see.

Today, we had two big game changing decisions go against us - the hand ball for Wolves’ goal and the failure to give a penalty for the blatant foul on Silva.

If there’s no ‘agenda’ for want of a better word, we should see a broadly similar number of incorrect game changing decisions going in our favour over the course of the season. So we’re ‘owed’ two.

Let’s keep an eye on this, and see how the season pans out.

Sorry but, never a penalty on Silva, he kicked the back of his own leg! Very poor decision on the goal yes but not the pen ( Sergio should of been booked for dive as well)

I can manage with one per game, 'cos we normally do enough to overcome one, but today we had two, if not three! And we need to include those incidents where our players are booked for challenges which are mirror images of opposition challenges that go unsanctioned.

A few in the post-match thread have worried that today indicates that we will be done over time and again in the league.

Let’s see.

Today, we had two big game changing decisions go against us - the hand ball for Wolves’ goal and the failure to give a penalty for the blatant foul on Silva.

If there’s no ‘agenda’ for want of a better word, we should see a broadly similar number of incorrect game changing decisions going in our favour over the course of the season. So we’re ‘owed’ two.

Let’s keep an eye on this, and see how the season pans out.

Yes lets have another thread highlighting our victim status and ignore Mendys blatant pen at Arsenal while you are at it.

If you are going to have such a thread can we at least start with a bit of honesty about decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.