Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea vs the rags will have Anthony "the Altrincham fan" Taylor.

When your institution is so corrupt you don't even attempt to hide it.
Oh there are still a load of zombie footy fans,esp.. in the usa who dont think the game is corrupt.
Makes me want to vomit.
As for Sir Anthony Taylor,you shud be ashamed of yourself you cheating litte odious spineless utd supporting corrupt snake.

So let me get this right...
Chelsea v United
Approximately 200 miles separates them
The ref they choose comes from Wythenshawe, about eight miles from Old Trafford

Were none of the refs who hail from the Midlands available?
Irrespective of club allegiances the simple geography involved here should ring a few alarm bells.
Do Chelsea’s management not know where Altrincham is?

Irrespective of club allegiances the simple geography involved here should ring a few alarm bells.

AT last 4 games for the Rag's

17/12/16 (A) WBA 0:2
05/02/17 (A) LEI 0:3
23/04/17 (A) BUR 0:2
21/05/17 (H) CPA 2:0

Out of the 19 games in total (inc. Cup) he has reffed for the Rags

W 14 D 1 L 4

15 Games for us;

W 8 D 4 L 3

Never done a Derby

Edit:

In terms of cards;

In our 15 matches he has doled out 28 yellow and 2 red cards (against the Chav's).

For the Rag's in 19 matches, it is 30 yellow and no red cards.

Last edited:
I just remember Oliver's face, when he told madely to send Walker off v Everton. If ever a picture told a thousand words that was it.

From many of Oliver's past matches and not just against us he has to be the most inept ref ever. Clattenburg was just odious and would never admit he could possibly get anything wrong but Oliver is way above the level he should be reffing at and in my opinion worse than Clattenburg.

Or are Chelsea heirarchy (not necc management, altho he faced match fixing charges himself) complicit in the deceit,by design...
All pre, leaders bowing down to Scudamores directive..differemt winners of the prem league..and a successful msnyoo is good for business
We will never know.
No journalist will ever ask the question.the pundits are not interested,nobody rings up tslksport to ask such questions ..wouldnt be allowed
And cutting edge media ''expert'pundits like phil neville are more interested in telling the foofball world that david unsworth shud be made everton msnager,despite two defeats in two games and his players looking like frightened rabbits for much of their last game....
Which brings me to leicester city..at least one club in the prem has its hands clean...oh wait,
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.