Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whereas "aggressive walking" is a red card!
Walker now knows that 2 alleged fouls, even though none were committed, equates to a red card if you wear a sky blue shirt. It's going to be a steep learning curve for our new players.
To be fair, he had a good idea after shoving Raz in the back and getting away with it.

It's laughable that a multi billion pound sport has officials that have absolutely zero accountability. Questions that need to answered to give some clarity - who's decision was it to give the second yellow card? If it was the 4th official does this come under his remit? What was the second yellow card for? If it was for an elbow, why wasn't it a straight red? The referee should be made to come out and answer these questions. Instead we'll get fuck all but silence as usual. Bent to the core and becomes more obvious match by match.

It has to be one of the least accountable jobs in the country. Millions of people see you "drop a clanger" whether deliberately or not, and you don't have to answer for it. Ridiculous.

It's corrupt. Of course it is.

I see it with my own eyes every big game we play.

No other team gets this sort of treatment.

He got both reds wrong. Walker didn't help himself glancing at Lewis but Madley was poor the fat ****!

joke
https://my.mixtape.moe/zxgvvv.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/zxgvvv.mp4

zxgvvv.mp4

Madeley operates at three or four levels below the shittiest latrine the Third World has to offer. How anyone could promote this clown from grassroots to PiGMOL I do not know. If I were even-handed about his performance I might be able to suggest his eyesight is defective and before he inflicts anymore shite on the ticket-buying fans anywhere I would offer to pay for an eye test. I would think having watched his performance with incredulity at times tonight I would say that no more than 60% of his decisions matched what actually happened on the pitch. To use the word 'woeful' would be heaping too much praise on the man.

But apart from the Whistling Wanker our game was off kilter, and somebody tell me why I fear that every game at The Etihad will include an element of the bizarre. Off the post and a minute later with probably the only shot on target all night EFC have the ball in the net, and then the most bizarre - Walker walks!

Somebody needs to tell Pep that Leroy is a flying winger who should have as little defensive responsibility as we FOCs in CBL3.

And why do we play so s l o o o o o o o o o o o o w l y! I've seen tortoises and snails pass the ball quicker. League One teams could defend for most of 90 mins when they are up against a team that seemingly won't take a risk of inject some ambition so any PL team cleverly organised with a flat back seven won't have much of a problem unless the ball bobbles nicely from about eight yards.

That game should have been a comfortable home win. Two points squandered.

They are all wank. For us especially.
Mods if you could insert the above after every game we play, saves me doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.