Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a neutral I wouldn't have been concerned. With my tin hat on I thought he did the typical ref thing of looking out for the underdog.
Got very little protection first half but he got the main decisions right & he improved 2nd half.
If we had our best back 5 inc keeper we'd have murdered them. I'm concerned when that's not possible due to ref performance e.g. The Chelsea game last year which was farcical.

Last night was just another example but exactly what do you have to do to get booked for time wasting. This season particularly, because we are playing well, teams are wasting time from the first minute.

Refs, not just the 'Alty' fan last night, are allowing the oppostion to take as long as they want, they sometimes have a word, they regularly wave them to play, and yet no one gets booked.

Is time wasting no longer bookable?

Pen correct. However....

Pen for Stones.
Elbow on Sane.
Tackle on KDB.
Tackle on Sterling.
Any cards given for these 3?
Time wasting on goal kicks for 90 minutes. Spoke to the keeper after 30 minutes yet let him continue with it.
Time wasting on every throw in.
Only 4 minutes added over the whole 90. When they made a sub, 4 players came over for drinks etc and he did fuck all for that, lasted 90 seconds alone.
Constantly in our passing lines for the last 20 minutes of the second half.

The guy is a fucking disgrace and shouldn't be anywhere near our matches.

What annoys me more than anything is the different set of rules that get applied to certain games. Its a up game so all of a sudden fouls are seemingly allowed with refs virtually ignoring everything which we saw last night as both Raz, clearly pulled back and Sane, throat chopped. See those challenges in a league game and its 2 yellow cards all day long yet its a cup game so they get ignored.

Its shit like this that gets up both fans and managers noses.

Pen correct. However....

Pen for Stones.
Elbow on Sane.
Tackle on KDB.
Tackle on Sterling.
Any cards given for these 3?
Time wasting on goal kicks for 90 minutes. Spoke to the keeper after 30 minutes yet let him continue with it.
Time wasting on every throw in.
Only 4 minutes added over the whole 90. When they made a sub, 4 players came over for drinks etc and he did fuck all for that, lasted 90 seconds alone.
Constantly in our passing lines for the last 20 minutes of the second half.

The guy is a fucking disgrace and shouldn't be anywhere near our matches.

I saw that and thought WTF is going on. There should have been a minimum of six minutes last minutes last night. Interestingly when we scored it was a full minute before the game restarted but no additional time was added unlike when Atkinson added time on for excessive celebrations. Another law conveniently forgotten by the FA

Tbf it would probably be easier to just not have him reffing i agree. The whole reffing argument though is not just abt Taylor.

It is all about Taylor, If PiGMOL want to be seen as an independent unbiaised professional organisation they would put themselves beyond reproach. This thread wouldn't have half the legs if they just took the sensible approach, we would be argueing wether Taylor looked to help the Rags by giving a penalty to Spurs when they played Chelsea not how he, as a Rag is looking to do us. The other obvious one is the Bolton Ref (is it Mason) Do you remember when Klopp moaned about his appointment when we played them ? Common sense is all that is required and this thread would be half the size.

Funny thing was the innocent Bristol fans on their forum last week were moaning about a Manchester based ref turning them over.

If they get up I'm sure they'll soon see the bigger pitcure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.