Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly this was announced on 6th Feb last year. No news this year!

Doubt it will be either Marriner or Taylor as they did the finals last season. Dean wouldn’t go down well with the whinger so doubt it will be him. Oliver was the ref in 16 in our final.

I hope it’s Atkinson. I think it could be either Moss or Pawson.
Hope not. He was the ref in the semi final last year, and let them kick Silva off the pitch.

Corporal Jones. Clueless. Why did laporte get booked. Steptoe stands on his foot which was not wholly accidental, Laporte tells him to behave, Vardy wants some, Laporte stands his ground, defends his space, and the Little Corporal books him. One of the classic cases of someone has started something and I'm gonna book both of you! Laughable.

It’s of little consequence but just shows how poor some refs are. In the first half yesterday City had a few kick a yard to a yard and half from the touch line. Jones put the ball down walked 8 paces and then drew a line with his white spray. To the right you could see the marker for the 10 yards for a corner - it was obvious he’d put the wall back 7 1/2 foot at most. As a professional ref he must know what 10 yards looks like?

Probably bring Roger Milford or George Courtney out of retirement to show these modern refs how to screw us over properly.

Interestingly this was announced on 6th Feb last year. No news this year!

Doubt it will be either Marriner or Taylor as they did the finals last season. Dean wouldn’t go down well with the whinger so doubt it will be him. Oliver was the ref in 16 in our final.

I hope it’s Atkinson. I think it could be either Moss or Pawson.
Didn't Pawson do United v Newcastle? He had a right stinker.
Whilst the world was wondering if he would have the bottle to award Newcastle a penalty, he somehow decided that the Smalling tackle on Gayle, wasn't even a free kick!
He then watched Valencia almost remove the face of the Geordie winger with a studs high challenge, that again I'm thinking, 'Go on ref, give him the Red one', and lo and behold, no card at all!
It now gives the FA the perfect opportunity to revisit the incident and ban Valencia as no card shown. Mmmm.. Who am I kidding?!
So, I hope it's not as Jose likes to call him, 'Craig'!

Didn't Pawson do United v Newcastle? He had a right stinker.
Whilst the world was wondering if he would have the bottle to award Newcastle a penalty, he somehow decided that the Smalling tackle on Gayle, wasn't even a free kick!
He then watched Valencia almost remove the face of the Geordie winger with a studs high challenge, that again I'm thinking, 'Go on ref, give him the Red one', and lo and behold, no card at all!
It now gives the FA the perfect opportunity to revisit the incident and ban Valencia as no card shown. Mmmm.. Who am I kidding?!
So, I hope it's not as Jose likes to call him, 'Craig'!
He gave a yellow card

Think the ref had a decent enough performance last Sats. He’s one of the better refs around at the moment. Not a great achievement btw and he has his faults. As do the players on the pitch. I can easily criticise referees in the PL as they are really really poor. But this ref didn’t need to be judge for his performance.

It says something when you are happy to have Jones appointed. As a ref he is one of the most useless ones but its just that, useless but no bias. I would rather have him in charge than Madley, Taylor, Mason and the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.