Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing this is caps because it needs to be ready by the thread starter or an admin.

I made a post yesterday to track the decisions, and it got mixed with this one.

WHOEVER STARTS ONE OF THESE THREADS SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO UPDATE IT AFTER EVERY MATCH. These threads are stupid if it's just a mix of people complaining with no record kept.

Brighton (A) 12/8/17:

Against:
-Silva level, but ruled offside, and the whistle blew no earlier than Jesus tapping the ball into the goal.

-Dunk blatant handball, moving his right arm to block the ball a few yards inside the area. The player was several yards away from where the shot was taken. Decision waved away, but it's a clear penalty.

For:
No match changing decisions went in our favor

I was sitting in line with the offside decision and I thought it was definitely onside and the replay shows it was, albeit close - it's not acceptable for the official to get it wrong though, he's paid a lot to get it right!

As for the handball, it was blatant - the fact that Oliver was immediately surrounded by City players was proof enough, they all saw it too.

The Sterling yellow was incredibly soft too; if that was the standard, he could have dished out several more.

Corrupt - probably not.

Incompetent - definitely.

Any bets on Belgian Bony and Pogbad being banned for diving today?

Any bets on Belgian Bony and Pogbad being banned for diving today?
How dare you they were surely fouled,I'm sure sky showed this from countless angles or did they decide to not show them as replays would of showed they dived.any idea when this var system is going to be used I thought it was this season and today's game with the foul right on halftime in the box was a perfect time to use var..

Statistics - Brighton 8 fouls, no yellows; City 6 fouls 2 yellows. Possession Brighton bugger all, City three times as much as them.

Just seen the highlights on the OS. If Jesus was booked for the ball hitting his hand as he was falling back to ground after leaping to head the ball why wasn't the Brighton defender not booked for handling the ball in their penalty area?

Of course I forgot - it's City and the clown in the middle was Oliver.

Spineless Mike is a bit useless, but was generally ok I thought.
Clattenburg reckoned the booking for Jesus was harsh. His arm does move forward to the ball though. Can't remember offhand what Sterling got booked for.

Worth mentioning too that Oliver had a superb view of the handball so it was quite clearly a bent decision - he could take a couple of seconds to think about how far away the shot was taken from and then give it. Cheating cûnt.

Didn't the commentators/Clattenburg think it probably was a penalty too?
The offside wasn't Oliver's decision.

Didn't the commentators/Clattenburg think it probably was a penalty too?
The offside wasn't Oliver's decision.

Did Clattenburg say it should've been a pen? I certainly hope he did considering the one he gave against Sterling for Spurs at our place a couple of years back.

Did Clattenburg say it should've been a pen? I certainly hope he did considering the one he gave against Sterling for Spurs at our place a couple of years back.

memoy (which may be a bit dodgy) suggests he was significantly more towards "penalty" than "not penalty".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.