Referees’ Performances 2018/19

With my assessors hat on I would say he could have cautioned 1 or 2 for persistent foul play as there was 5 or 6 fouls made on Sterling. It does not always have to be one player constantly fouling for persistent foul play it can also be for a number of fouls on one individual.

mind you I once had to ask a ref why he had cautioned the no 9 for a team. His reply was for persistent foul play. He had been off side 5 times. Bit harsh.

I’ll be honest, I didn’t even notice the ref yesterday.

We’ve had 4 yellows against us in 4 games with 2 of those Huddersfield.

I had a look at the Dippers & they’ve had 7 yellows & a red against them.

I’m sure somebody knows a better way of keeping tabs on it.
I don’t think it’s an agenda but a “perceived bias” the epl refs can’t help feel sorry for the plucky defenders we play against.

Yep, think Mr Friend forgot which game he was at. Hope for more of the same. Had to laugh at the off side which he gave as a throw in.

Just watched it again - Jesus might well have been level but Aguero was offside with the overhead kick which set Jesus up. Thought at the time the whistle had already gone when the ball reached Jesus.

I'm not sure Aguero was offside, the defender closest to the linesman seemed to be playing him on, very little in it either way.

I'm not sure Aguero was offside, the defender closest to the linesman seemed to be playing him on, very little in it either way.
Looked to me like there were three or four City players offside when the ball was headed on for the second time (by Stones?), Aguero being one of them, but water under the bridge anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.