Referees

combster said:
If balotelli had dived like young it would of been all over the papers ,it's fucking corrupt big time

English players do not dive you numptey. What are you thinking

we all know nothing will ever be done about the refereeing at the swamp. it's a bloody joke. carrick committed exactly the same thing the other week, guess what? nothing! i hope baconface dies of a massive heart attack when we beat them at home! cunts.

Gloating text from a rag at work already.When i replied,''It must be great playing 13 against 11 every week,cheating bastards!'' His reply was,''Sweet,ho ho ho!''

They have no shame or scruples let nobody tell you otherwise.

BlueSam said:
Another shit decision which favours United.. it is every week..

The quality of refereeing is shocking.. I am becoming disillusioned with the game. I just want it to be fair

It's not the quality of refereeing that bothers me - it's the clear way in which they vary decisions, between halves, between teams, to the favour of a certain few. And unfortunately MCFC are not one of the few.

The way in which decisions are made, the way in which the FA upholds the incompetent who made them and vilifies and fines the person who criticises the incompetent, is nothing short of bent.

Referees do not apply the same judgement to identical situations. We, as fans, leave the stadium knowing that the result has not been determined by what actually transpired on the pitch, and that is a state of affairs that other sports have gone a long way to eliminate. The season that something like Hawkeye is introduced to football will be the season MANUre have to come up with Plan B.

tazmancblue said:
cr0147 said:
tazmancblue said:
Yaya booked in second minute now.....gets worse!!

compare to Rooney's clear kick out as well. Complete bias in decisions made
And Song not booked for that....you just want consistency!

Exactly... Atkinson's already showing he's a homer. Yaya gets booked a minute n half into the game for his first foul, then Song does near enough the same sort of challenge, no yellow. Consistency is beyond shite in this league... even in the same game it's not shown!

It's starting to become very easy to wonder why the lads can't be bothered half the time now. Why try against that if there's always a red card, a penalty waiting to get them back on track when it matters?

The level of refereeing is poor. Song has now done two fouls worse than Yaya's and got nothing, then Mario has done a poor challenge and the ref hasn't even seen it....terrible ref on all levels!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.