Referees

We're not really here

With all the new rules about respect and how referees need to be treated better will the useless shits at the FA show the game respect and punish officials in the same manner as players?
After tonight's shambolic display from the appalling Anthony Taylor surely he will get a ban. His inability to referee cost West Ham a point and that should be punished.
Obviously I'll not hold my breath as they seem to be untouchable but for me if you want respect you should earn it.

With all the new rules about respect and how referees need to be treated better will the useless shits at the FA show the game respect and punish officials in the same manner as players?
After tonight's shambolic display from the appalling Anthony Taylor surely he will get a ban. His inability to referee cost West Ham a point and that should be punished.
Obviously I'll not hold my breath as they seem to be untouchable but for me if you want respect you should earn it.
Or his inability to ref cost Chelsea an easy two goal win, as he missed a clear penalty in the first half before buying a dive from Carroll hook, line and sinker leading to the West Ham equaliser, he was poor to be fair, but the Hammers have no grounds for complaint.

Or his inability to ref cost Chelsea an easy two goal win, as he missed a clear penalty in the first half before buying a dive from Carroll hook, line and sinker leading to the West Ham equaliser, he was poor to be fair, but the Hammers have no grounds for complaint.
To be fair you have a point. Either way his performance was shocking.

To be fair you have a point. Either way his performance was shocking.
Never mind his performances, he's a rag, he shouldn't be refereeing in the Premier League and he definitely shouldn't be reffing a game between two of the rat's possible rivals this season. (Chelsea for top 4 and the Hammers for an EL spot).

Good to see the PGMOL continuing it's own agenda rather than refereeing to the laws of the game.

Why are match officials named on the Monday before the weekend games.
What benefit can it be to anyone to name them so early?

I can only see benefits in those who might want a corrupt system and have plenty of time to organise a 'fix'.
Plus keeping the same team of three together also leads to greater opportunities for collusion.

Many on here critisise foreign refs, but they didn't do a bad job in the euros, having said that it was odd just how good our refs were there too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.