*Regarding new threads*

danny21manc

Just wondering how many people are seriously started to get annoyed with all the pointless new threads every 5minutes. Its only common sense to look down the thread these days to see how little people have replied to some of the utter garbage thats constantly posted.

I think it would be a great idea if we could get this 50 post then able to start a new thread extended to maybe say 200 so at least people can come to terms with using the site. Lets face it, i could post 50 messages in a few days as a wum then start a pointless thread.

I thought the person who started this idea a few months back worked out ok.

As for a lot of people who have been on here for say over a few months and have little posts, well this is common sense to allow to post a thread.

Now i have had my little rant it would be interesting to see if people have the same views as me.

Sticky mods? :-)

Excellent way to underline your point, by starting a pointless thread. You could Alanis Morisette a thing or two about irony.

Citycitytid said:
Just wondering how many people are seriously started to get annoyed with all the pointless new threads every 5minutes.

Irony.

Shit threads are either merged by the mods who do a very good job or drop off the bottom of the page quickly because nobody cares.

Super Ned said:
Excellent way to underline your point, by starting a pointless thread. You could Alanis Morisette a thing or two about irony.

this^^^^^^^^^^

Jesus christ he talks like he's been using Bluemoon since 2004?

But it says June 2009? I dont think i'm missing anything am i?

Irony.

Major said:
Jesus christ he talks like he's been using Bluemoon since 2004?

But it says June 2009? I dont think i'm missing anything am i?

Irony.

I have as a matter of fact. Always been a guest as finally got my own computer.

To be honest theres no please in some people and i were only making a valid point.

Simply not here for sarcy comments pal

Citycitytid said:
Lets face it, i could post 50 messages in a few days as a wum then start a pointless thread.

for a start all new threads and posters are monitored and anyone found to be spamming, etc is warned & pm'd and also their posts removed.

a list is also kept of said people for future reference

shadygiz said:
Citycitytid said:
Lets face it, i could post 50 messages in a few days as a wum then start a pointless thread.

for a start all new threads and posters are monitored and anyone found to be spamming, etc is warned & pm'd and also their posts removed.

I understand that mate but it only takes a idiot for example the messi merged thread on the transfer thread. Shit needless stuff thats slowing the site.

shadygiz said:
Citycitytid said:

Has my 'new thread' thread taking the piss out of this been deleted? Can't find it now. I was quite proud of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.