Regarding the Balague Podcast 2 weeks ago

dbsmcfc

OK, since a lot of people is talking about Villa atm, I would like to offer my thoughts.
During the Balague podcast 2 weeks ago, he specifically mentioned that he DID NOT think Villa will move this Jan transfer window, and given his status in the sporting journalism world and the face he did know Villa in person, i think his comment is very believable, especially he said Villa thought he is developing into a world class strike right now and didn't want to fook up the process by moving into a completely different league and country.

So then this leads us to the "BIG STAR" Balague talked about. During the whole Kakagate, i think a lot of people presume the big star is indeed Kaka. However, Balague did mention the big star is going to play in Senna's position (which is DM), and he put Kaka inside the same sentence when he mentioned the star (If i recall right its like "if they have Kaka and Oh this Huge star they are going after right now who plays in Senna's position"), so I do think the "BIG STAR" is not Kaka at all, and is some good DM (whom I hope is not Palacios :D). P.S. Balague's blog is surprisingly quiet about Kaka in the last week, which I think IF the big star is indeed Kaka he might want to break some silence

So in the end, maybe the club is now trying to bring in a huge named DM, or it is entirely possible that this deal had already fell off the table.

dbsmcfc said:
OK, since a lot of people is talking about Villa atm, I would like to offer my thoughts.
During the Balague podcast 2 weeks ago, he specifically mentioned that he DID NOT think Villa will move this Jan transfer window, and given his status in the sporting journalism world and the face he did know Villa in person, i think his comment is very believable, especially he said Villa thought he is developing into a world class strike right now and didn't want to fook up the process by moving into a completely different league and country.

So then this leads us to the "BIG STAR" Balague talked about. During the whole Kakagate, i think a lot of people presume the big star is indeed Kaka. However, Balague did mention the big star is going to play in Senna's position (which is DM), and he put Kaka inside the same sentence when he mentioned the star (If i recall right its like "if they have Kaka and Oh this Huge star they are going after right now who plays in Senna's position"), so I do think the "BIG STAR" is not Kaka at all, and is some good DM (whom I hope is not Palacios :D). P.S. Balague's blog is surprisingly quiet about Kaka in the last week, which I think IF the big star is indeed Kaka he might want to break some silence

So in the end, maybe the club is now trying to bring in a huge named DM, or it is entirely possible that this deal had already fell off the table.

Only world class DM i can think of off the top of my head is De Rossi and Mascherano

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.