Registering on Bluemoon

Thaksins Love Child

I am sure this has been mentioned in the past but does anyone think it would be an idea to not allow new people to register during the transfer window?

I am sure it would stop 80% of the shite that goes on here!

As I am writing this, realised I registered last window, before someone else points it out haha.

EDIT: Just read the HUGHES SACKED thread, Elano11's first ever post, perfect example.

if you start that,were does it stop?banning people that don't have the same opinion?the whole point of a forum is a frank and honest exchange of opinion,defeats the purpose if you start making rules like that up,saying that it would cut a lot of the shit out,maybe not being able to start a thread till you have 100 posts,would be the way to go

paddystyle said:
if you start that,were does it stop?banning people that don't have the same opinion?the whole point of a forum is a frank and honest exchange of opinion,defeats the purpose if you start making rules like that up,saying that it would cut a lot of the shit out,maybe not being able to start a thread till you have 100 posts,would be the way to go

Not a bad idea but as soon as someone reaches 100 posts all manner of shit is going to be let loose in some thread.

I think the heckling, crap threads get, stops alot of it.

PBLZ129 said:
paddystyle said:

Not a bad idea but as soon as someone reaches 100 posts all manner of shit is going to be let loose in some thread.

I think the heckling, crap threads get, stops alot of it.
yeah but how many 14 year old rags are gonna be able to post 100 times without being found out?

paddystyle said:

I agree. The forum is, to quote ric 'losing its integrity'. Too many people register, straight away post one or more rubbish threads and are never seen again.

paddystyle said:
yeah,maybe it should be subscription(gets tin hat)a small fee every couple of months,keep the riff raff out

Never hit a fellow blue, never hit a fellow blue.

No in all seriousness thats going to stop pretty much all new members and some people bring a fresh outlook on things. Plus we might miss out on someone in the know.

PBLZ129 said:
paddystyle said:
yeah,maybe it should be subscription(gets tin hat)a small fee every couple of months,keep the riff raff out

Never hit a fellow blue, never hit a fellow blue.

No in all seriousness thats going to stop pretty much all new members and some people bring a fresh outlook on things. Plus we might miss out on someone in the know.
true enough maybe we need more mods,the lads are bound to be swamped with all these new posters

I'm a forum OAP , another forum obviously, this place is so busy with so many members I think the place wouldn;t suffer if registration was suspended for now.
Rags are joining by the bucketload and trying to stir it up, you heard them tonight at Derby they are obsessed with us , they sang "city are goin down with a billion in the bank" that to me is them being terrified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.