Regulator

Really_here

Team supported
City

"It provisionally has a clause requiring the proposed regulator to consider the “foreign and trade policy objectives” of the UK government when taking decisions"

I can see this causing controversy in the future. Newcastle bias to bolster trade with Saudi Arabia? Bias for US owned clubs due to "the special relationship"?

"It provisionally has a clause requiring the proposed regulator to consider the “foreign and trade policy objectives” of the UK government when taking decisions"

I can see this causing controversy in the future. Newcastle bias to bolster trade with Saudi Arabia? Bias for US owned clubs due to "the special relationship"?

No one complained when Roman was forced to sell up.

That was due to direct government sanctions and not a decision by an "independent" regulator. It's the "independent" bit I find a bit weird, why not just call it a government regulator?

Or better still apply UK laws to the running of the finances of football just as every other business. This is why they have got Tebas to pipe up. You don't buy a football club to make serious money, its about PR. The red tops and chavs are run by spivs laundering money.

That was due to direct government sanctions and not a decision by an "independent" regulator. It's the "independent" bit I find a bit weird, why not just call it a goverment regulator?

People don't really believe it'll be independent do they? This is as bent as fuck from the off.

Considering we are in the dock now the regulators first job should have been to go after those rag frauds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.