Rehab

shilly8903

I have searched for related threads but couldn't find one so here goes. I have always struggled with substance misuse, over the past couple of years cocaine has become a serious issue for me. I'm not going to go in too much detail about my problems but know I have been given the opportunity to go into rehab which I have obviously took, i go tuesday for 28 days know I don't know much about what's going to happen any personal experiences would be gratefully appreciated as I'm pretty scared I won't lie. thanks in advance.

I've no advice on rehab but you will find yourself far from alone when it comes to addiction or substance abuse. Of course this is a nervewrecking time for you but I wanted to say how brave you are for facing up to the demons.

I can't offer you any personal experience but many years ago was involved in setting up a workplace counselling system for those with addiction or other problems. What I do know from my experience with that is you've already taken the hardest step by facing up to your problem and accepting it is a problem. I wish you all the best.

I have searched for related threads but couldn't find one so here goes. I have always struggled with substance misuse, over the past couple of years cocaine has become a serious issue for me. I'm not going to go in too much detail about my problems but know I have been given the opportunity to go into rehab which I have obviously took, i go tuesday for 28 days know I don't know much about what's going to happen any personal experiences would be gratefully appreciated as I'm pretty scared I won't lie. thanks in advance.

Facing up to your issue is the biggest hurdle mate and admitting you have a serious problem so well done.

Look at this opportunity as a chance to finally get clean and stay clean.

Best of luck to you and keep us all updated.

I should of said any advice not just personal experiences are greatly appreciated. Dealing with my issues has been a lot harder than admitting them for me I just can't seem to break the cycle on my own. I have a great family and could have a mint life if I kick this.

Can’t offer any advice to you fella but I wish you the very best and hope you can beat it.

Well done mate and good luck

I used to work in a rehab.

Which ‘model’ is the rehab working to mate?

It's the Perry claimant project unsure of the model I'm waiting for a nurse to ring me with more details tomorrow my Friend booked me on to it after a heart to heart can you tell me the model maybe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.