Reinforcing the calm...

For years I have wondered about the ridiculous argument that "anyone" could manage a football club loaded with stars. If that were the case, why don't clubs like our hire a wino off the street and pay him 5 GBP an hour to shout gibberish from the touch line? Why in God's name would we recruit and pay a Pep? Inane. If managers didn't matter they wouldn't get the sack all the time.
It's been done quite successfully in a neighbouring borough.

There’s going to come a time soon where we take a loss. I would rather it be Bournemouth or Palace than anyone else around us. I feel there’s a togetherness and all for one attitude in the squad. Love the way they fight for each other. This is a special group of players who have the opportunity to produce something very memorable.
You mean there will probably be a time when we lose. Arsenal went through the league unbeaten for a season (in the modern era) so there's no guarantee we can't.
I doubt it will happen but it's not impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.