Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

I've stuck by "don't shit where you eat" since my late 20s.

Joined somewhere recently and a girl from another team has been quite flirty on teams etc. So far all harmless but I'm very tempted to ask her for a few drinks in town.

I'm serious about my role though and want to progress, kept my nose clean in a previous job and aim to do the same here . She is gorgeous and we get on like a house on fire. She could say "no" obvs which is another reason I might hold off.

I've stuck by "don't shit where you eat" since my late 20s.

Joined somewhere recently and a girl from another team has been quite flirty on teams etc. So far all harmless but I'm very tempted to ask her for a few drinks in town.

I'm serious about my role though and want to progress, kept my nose clean in a previous job and aim to do the same here . She is gorgeous and we get on like a house on fire. She could say "no" obvs which is another reason I might hold off.
Go for it pal, she can only say no. But it seems you are both on the same wavelength of sexual chemistry so she'll probably say yes. Good luck: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.