Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

Met my wife at work. divorced now. shagged shit loads of bitches from the offices over the years; just banged this 29yo who’s now obsessed with me even though i told her to go back to her husband.

where the fuck else are you gonna meet people in your 30s other than on shitty dating apps ?

anyway get em banged and stop moaning. if you want to get on your high horse its cos you’re an ugly fat **** who women look at and the thought of sex doesn’t even cross their minds.
1_GP1906421.jpg

Attachments

• 1_GP1906421.jpg
    1_GP1906421.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 14
Bitches ?
Quite the silver tongued cavalier.
nintchdbpict000410105827.jpg

Back in 2015 when I started a new job the office went out for drinks in town on Friday night of my first week, ended up taking the girl who worked in marketing home to christen the flat I moved into 2 days earlier.

It's true what they say though - don't dip your pen in company ink. It got pretty awkward as I had no intentions to begin a relationship at the time.

There is a further funny story about a time I went back to hers a few weeks later but I'll wait for the thread about "would you have sex with someone that had an egg thrown at their head at a house party?" to elaborate on that one.

When I was single in my early twenties and had my first couple of bars in Spain I was taken advantage of on a couple of occasions by some of the female waitresses/barmaids. Was horrible...

Only real times I can recall anything out of the ordinary was 2 times

once when I was 19 I shared a house with a work mate who was a randy bastard, anyway I get hime one night from doing a night shift and got home about 3am.
Walk in and there he is shagging one of the receptionists over the kitchen table both naked, I just nodded a hello got a beer from the fridge and went up to bed, while they carried on.
Met her a few years later as she emigrated to Oz and came back for a visit, the story came up and she asked why I never asked to join in.

Other time I was stripped naked by 3 waitresses after a night on the piss, and got a hand job or two.

That's about as exciting as it got when it comes to workplace shenanighans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.