Relationships (sexual) with work colleagues

Met my wife at work. divorced now. shagged shit loads of bitches from the offices over the years; just banged this 29yo who’s now obsessed with me even though i told her to go back to her husband.

where the fuck else are you gonna meet people in your 30s other than on shitty dating apps ?

anyway get em banged and stop moaning. if you want to get on your high horse its cos you’re an ugly fat **** who women look at and the thought of sex doesn’t even cross their minds.
You're wasted on here. You could make a fortune offering relationship advice. You could get a job with The Sun as an Agony Aunt now that Deirdre's gone.

a1761959383_10.jpg

Steady in the ranks.
Wives are for knocking a few pups out.
These people will never understand the pure love that can exist between an officer and his batman....or a lancer and his horse.
As you were.
Those who think extra marital affairs amongst the enlisted men's wives don't happen have clearly never been out in Aldershot on a Friday night (or any other night of the week) when the Battalion is away ;-)

(No I haven't before you ask)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.