Released Players

Manchester_City_Blue

Our list of released playersSmartSelect_20230616_151646_Samsung Internet.jpgd players has been given to the PL. Wouldn't be alarmed by Ilkay being on there as I suspect that's just that his current deal is over, doesn't mean he won't sign another

There's no way Ilkay leaves like that, as a name on a sheet without messages of mutual tribute.

If he was to leave then I doubt he wouldn't get a big send-off. This list is just a formality and a necessity because he's not signed a new deal. Doesn't mean anything...unfortunately.

Oh absolutely. I think the list holds no sign on whether gundo will stay or not. Just glad to see a certain person at thr base of the list is gone

Full link here

Our list of released playersView attachment 83611d players has been given to the PL. Wouldn't be alarmed by Ilkay being on there as I suspect that's just that his current deal is over, doesn't mean he won't sign another
In theory they all could have been offered another deal but the terms value is less than their previous contract (per year).

Being on list means they get paid 1 months severance pay for July if no one else signs them by then (standard PFA contract term).

If they were offered a deal that was as good as their current one, and turned it down, they would be on the retained list and not this one. Clubs need to do that to avoid paying the severance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.