Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

What unimaginative voting. The 3 to go down = 3 who came up (closely followed by Palace) - at least at the time of writing this.

I'll be very surprised if it is those 3 come next May.

I actually believe that Burnley play some decent stuff. We don't see it because we don't watch them unless they're playing us
What I despise about Burnley is when Dyche says they have no money, when in fact they have the 37th highest income in Europe
Will new owners inject cash or is the money smoke and mirrors?

Palace, Watford...and Newcastle for the craic. Whatever happens I doubt anyone can compete with Derby's 2007-8 season.

Norwich are a very well run club and are very good at what they do.

With the parachute payements from constant relegations and promotions, they are effectively a Premier League club who occassionally play a season in the Championship.
No, they are a championship team like WestBrom that occasionally flirt with the premier league

Palace, Watford...and Newcastle for the craic. Whatever happens I doubt anyone can compete with Derby's 2007-8 season.

If the Barcodes do indeed go down, I think it will make a takeover by the Saudi consortium easier to complete, ironically enough, as the two cheeks of the same arse will have no influence over the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.