Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

I want Norwich and Watford fucked off. Their plan seems to be yo yoing every season.
To be fair we were probably the ultimate 'yo yo' club from the mid 90s for a period, 6 out of 7 seasons we either went up or down (probably more interesting than supporting someone like Everton at the moment though, who never look like they're going to get relegated or win anything either!).
Not too fussed about who goes down really (spent enough years worrying about that in years gone by) Actually come to think of it ...how about United, Liverpool and one of the North London clubs, wouldn't that be good!!

If I was a Palace fan I'd be very concerned, they look pretty fucked In all honesty !
The way that club is currently run makes the City version of the mid/late 90s look like a 'model of excellence '!

Norwich
Southampton
Watford

I’m torn between Brentford doing a Derby vs doing a Leeds / Swansea.

At the moment Norwich, Soton (need to see if they buy a forward) and possibly Brentford unfortunately. Palace could be very close too.

Palace
Watford
Norwich.

I think Brentford will be ok and look like they play decent football.
An outside choice but Burnley might struggle a bit next year.

Brentford, Watford and Newcastle.

Although I'm torn on Palace. I think they could either be the seasons surprise package and be comfortably top 10 or adrift and looking for another manager by mid-October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.