Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

The 3 teams coming up.

I have memories of the 1984 ish Watford, with Elton John and The comic strip presents sketch. more recently theyve played decently, but generously given us a 6-0. So fond memories of the ‘team’ name.

my memories of Norwich also revolve around big scores, from back in the 70’s being allowed to match of the day as a kid when we won 5/6 nil, and again more recently. As to them as team, I had more of a fondness for Ipswich, Bobby Robson era.

Brentford - no clue, excellent that the team has reached the top league for the 1st time- long may that continue. shame it’s a London club, though I’d happily swap them for Tottenham going down.

Last edited:
The only thing that may save one of them from going straight back down is the total chaos at Crystal Palace having no players.

The 3 teams coming up.

I have memories of the 1984 ish Watford, with Elton John and The comic strip presents sketch. more recently theyve played decently, but generously given us a 6-0. So fond memories of the ‘team’ name.

my memories of Norwich also revolve around big scores, from back in the 70’s being allowed to match of the day as a kid when we won 5/6 nil, and again more recently. As to them as team, I had more of a fondness for Ipswich, Bobby Robson era.

Brentford - no clue, excellent that the team has reached the top league for the 1st time- long may that continue. shame it’s a London club, though I’d happily swap them for Tottenham going down.
Brentford have been in the top flight before, but not since the end of the 1940s.

Of the three, I think Norwich have the best chance of survival, as they were only down for one season, and, though they’ve lost one or two players, the squad is pretty much the same as they had two years ago, and Daniel Farke is still the manager. No doubt, his experience of their last Premier League campaign will be vital to their survival hopes.

Who cares!?! Lol

seriously though I expect at least two of them to go straight back down

palace and wolves could struggle too

I want Norwich and Watford fucked off. Their plan seems to be yo yoing every season.

it will come down to their forwards ,it usually does, brentford are a very decent team, but will they be able to put the ball in the net enough times, that's why strikers cost so much.

i went to brentford many years ago, got into a bit of mither as we were in their end,think we were getting beat 2-0 and we got a goal back, jumped up to celebrate and had to clamber quickly over the wall :)
just had a look ,we got beat 2-1 in the league cup 88/89 season

Brentford have been in the top flight before, but not since the end of the 1940s.

Of the three, I think Norwich have the best chance of survival, as they were only down for one season, and, though they’ve lost one or two players, the squad is pretty much the same as they had two years ago, and Daniel Farke is still the manager. No doubt, his experience of their last Premier League campaign will be vital to their survival hopes.
Ah didnot know that (40’s top division), excellent to have them back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.