Relegation Fight 2024/25

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
Which teams will struggle to stay in the Premier League this season?

The three promoted sides are obvious candidates, and I think Everton, Forest, Fulham, Wolves and Brentford, now that Toney has left, will all be involved.

As much as we’d love the rags to bein and around the fight to stay up, I don’t see that happening.

Ipswich Southampton and Everton to go down
That's who I predicted

Although they didn't concede that many last season and ultimately that's what saved them, I thought Everton would struggle to score enough this season to keep themselves up. At the weekend it looked like that problem had been resolved!

Southampton are massively out of their depth and Ipswich will keep on committing football suicide

Brentford, Fulham, Leicester, Forest, Wolves and Bournemouth will occupy 12th-17th with very little between them

Then there'll be the clubs fighting for a top half finish and qualification for the lesser European places, BHA, the rags, WHU, Spurs, Crystal Palace, and Villa

The two teams with a real chance of 4th place, qualifying for CL football, Newcastle, and Chelsea

Then, the remaining three, in this order, top to bottom
City
Arsenal
Liverpool

That's who I predicted

Although they didn't concede that many last season and ultimately that's what saved them, I thought Everton would struggle to score enough this season to keep themselves up. At the weekend it looked like that problem had been resolved!

Southampton are massively out of their depth and Ipswich will keep on committing football suicide

Brentford, Fulham, Leicester, Forest, Wolves and Bournemouth will occupy 12th-17th with very little between them

Then there'll be the clubs fighting for a top half finish and qualification for the lesser European places, BHA, the rags, WHU, Spurs, Crystal Palace, and Villa

The two teams with a real chance of 4th place, qualifying for CL football, Newcastle, and Chelsea

Then, the remaining three, in this order, top to bottom
City
Arsenal
Liverpool
From what I’ve seen of Everton so far it’s their defence that is the worry. It’s got old legs in it and short arms. Think the rags will be mid table at best and I think despite all their chaos Chelsea might get top four or Villa

Southampton will definitely go.
Ipswich I think will join them.

Toss up between Everton and Leicester.
I'd go for Leicester.

The rest have enough goals in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.