Relegation for Everton?

1_barry_conlon

A few Evertonians i know have been venting their spleen recently re events at Woodison.

In fact they have predicted, if their form continues as it is, that there is a possibility of..........dare i say it........RELEGATION.

No decent forwards, no signings apart from poxy loan deals, no signs of investment. A clown as a chairman who seems to be hanging on by a thread whilst demonstrations gather momentum.

Would relegation do them good or do you think it would be a disaster?

Thoughts?

1_barry_conlon said:
A few Evertonians i know have been venting their spleen recently re events at Woodison.

In fact they have predicted, if their form continues as it is, that there is a possibility of..........dare i say it........RELEGATION.

No decent forwards, no signings apart from poxy loan deals, no signs of investment. A clown as a chairman who seems to be hanging on by a thread whilst demonstrations gather momentum.

Thoughts?

no decent forwards??? not got any ffs. donovan,mcfadden, it's only a matter of time before alan biley returns. not too sure about any momentum with the BU demos, 200 people ambling down spellow rd is not going to cause kenwright to flee to the ivy just yet. moyes sets out his football teams like his personality - dour,negative, and if football was a colour we are ginger for sure !!

Just over 3 years ago and Everton fans were on this forum laughing at the very idea of City beating them to 4th.
Reality is a woman. Just what has happened to their team? They were genuine top 4 pretenders. Not quite Champs league standard, hence the failure to qualify most years, but they did consistently finish 5th and had a decent team.
They are a pale shadow of their former selves and you have to ask why. It can't just be a lack of investment because they've had fuck all for years and have consistently made a tidy profit on transfers.

Same with Villa, just 2 years ago every Villa fan in the country was shouting how great they were and how Randy Lerner is the best owner in the Prem. They all think he's a **** now.

I wonder if they all still think Mansour will fuck off when he gets bored.

I would piss myself if Everton went down plus there are so many positives if they did.

- 1 less trip a season to the Devil's own city
- David Silva ankles are safer
- No more watching from that wooden, cesspit, shit view away end
- Less of that moaning, boggle eyed twat on tv
- One more less team that treat playing us as their cup final

What's not to like

shackattack said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Thoughts?

no decent forwards??? not got any ffs. donovan,mcfadden, it's only a matter of time before alan biley returns. not too sure about any momentum with the BU demos, 200 people ambling down spellow rd is not going to cause kenwright to flee to the ivy just yet. moyes sets out his football teams like his personality - dour,negative, and if football was a colour we are ginger for sure !!

But you do have Tony Hibbert.

Everton won't go down,they will finsh top 10 as they always do,amd its a myth they have no forwards,saha is a good quality striker and with Donavan coming in short term they will do ok.

royle said:
Everton won't go down,they will finsh top 10 as they always do,amd its a myth they have no forwards,saha is a good quality striker and with Donavan coming in short term they will do ok.

Over to you Shack, you watch them...?

1_barry_conlon said:
royle said:

Over to you Shack, you watch them...?

Not a lot but they started the season slow the last two seasons and ended up doing well relatively speaking,the team now is not that different,they are an organized team who will pick up points,enough in my opinion after 38 games to make top 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.