Relegation Fight 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it’s Sheff Utd, Burnley and West Brom. Brighton are shite too so wouldn’t be arsed if they went down. Hope Fulham stay up. It’s between those 5

Sheff Utd could even break the derby record record of 11 points as I can’t see were they are gonna pick points up . Hope West Brom go down because they have treated bilic terrible and then it’s Burnley for me because they are just plain shit

Hopefully Sheff Utd, WBA and finally Burnley goes down.

Sadly I can see the ginger **** doing just enough to keep Burnley up, and wouldnt put it past Fat Sam to keep the Baggies up either.

Can see Leeds potentially getting dragged into a relegation towards the end of the season. Some decent players there and a system, but they have been riding their luck defensively for large parts of the season already

Palace are in free fall and rely on Zaha. Sheffield look doomed already. Brighton play quite open so it could be there downfall as can see WBA grinding out results when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.