Relegation Fight 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Newcastle and Fulham have a bastard of a run in to finish the season, imo.

A Brighton win tonight and I reckon the Fulham v Newcastle , last match of the season, will be all or nothing
Brighton won so looks like you might be right. I'm hoping Fulham come out on top.

Biggest danger to Fulham is Bruce getting sacked.

I said that on Twitter last night. The worst thing Fulham could do is overtake Newcastle too early. The board could react, sack Bruce and them get a new manager bounce from employing someone competent! Fulham just need to stay in striking distance till the last day of the season.

Brighton won so looks like you might be right. I'm hoping Fulham come out on top.
Newcastle don't look like they've the bollocks or the confidence for a match like that, I reckon if Fulham are within range going into that game then they stay up and Newcastle go down.

Hope Fulham survive and the Geordies drop. They have some very bitter deluded supporters and have been very jealous of us since the takeover. They forget when they dropped down to the old 2nd division their attendances dropped to around 20k. So if they go down fuck em

If Fulham get any kind of run together then it’s bye bye Newcastle ......... Brighton have suddenly started scoring had they done the same all season then I think they would be comfortably be sat in the top 10 .......... seen them a fair few times and every time they have created more than enough to win the game the Palace game was on another level ........ had they had a goalscorer that night then they would have easily smashed 5 past them

I said that on Twitter last night. The worst thing Fulham could do is overtake Newcastle too early. The board could react, sack Bruce and them get a new manager bounce from employing someone competent! Fulham just need to stay in striking distance till the last day of the season.
Give it to Shearer till the end of the season....

If Fulham get any kind of run together then it’s bye bye Newcastle ......... Brighton have suddenly started scoring had they done the same all season then I think they would be comfortably be sat in the top 10 .......... seen them a fair few times and every time they have created more than enough to win the game the Palace game was on another level ........ had they had a goalscorer that night then they would have easily smashed 5 past them
Wouldn't presume Brighton are going to start banging them in just yet. 2 long range screamers from players hardly known for them last night and Maupay presumably trying to trap the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.