Relegation Fight 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Burnley to go down than Newcastle or Fulham. Both are excellent away days. Fulham play some good stuff and I like Parker so would pick them over the barcodes just for the elephant man.

I think it will come down to that last game between the two. Fulham just seem to be lacking the mentality to win games. They've done a good job to only be 3pts off it still. But winning that game yesterday with not long left, it was really poor how they fell apart. The first goal fair enough, but then Tosin had a real nightmare.

Newcastle 3 points ahead with 2 games in hand, doesn’t look good but you never know.

Fulham are fucked.Can't knock their effort but they lack a goalscorer.
Just seen their run in.
I’ll be amazed if they avoid the drop looking at that.
Arsenal (A)
Chelsea (A)
Burnley (H)
Southampton (H)
Scum (A)
Newcastle (H)

Newcastle or Fulham: Hmmm.
Newcastle is easier to get to and easier to park at.
Fulham's advantage is that Craven Cottage doesn't have a flight of steps that would defeat a team of Himalayan Sherpas, and the fans are further up the evolutionary ladder. - But Sid James Park has a lift so it's not too bad.
The main reason I'd prefer Fulham to survive is that the general hysteria that follows a Barcode relegation is quite amusing. And they usually come back within a season or two so no damage done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.