Relegation Thread 2017/18

On paper, Palace seem to have a decent side - what on earth is wrong with their squad?

th

palace are being managed by the chairman and mark bright and they pull the strings any manager will have to just be a yes man and will go down

MOTD pundits don't think that Palace will go down following their victory against Chelsea. I'm not as sanguine. They're in a hole with no obviously worse sides to pass by leading to safety.

If Leicester win later there will already be a 4 point gap over Bournemouth and 5 point gap over Palace.

Side note: if they do win, then that puts Stoke into the bottom three and Everton in 17th. Hughes and Koeman need to sort their teams out or they could be on the chopping block.

Pulis remarked after the Leicester game, that aside from the top 6, there's very, very little difference between the quality of the remaining sides. I think he's spot on.

The relegation battle this season is probably going to involve quite a few sides.

MOTD pundits don't think that Palace will go down following their victory against Chelsea. I'm not as sanguine. They're in a hole with no obviously worse sides to pass by leading to safety.

They're probably mates with Parish and Bright. They will finish 18th at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.