Relegation Thread 2017/18

Yup it is 38 games in a season,well spotted,however at the end of November they'll have played 14 and as I say,on the evidence I saw on Saturday will be lucky to have any points,but yup,they might hit the post once or twice during those games,easier game next week ? I wish, probably end up shipping 5 there as well unfortunately

Palace have points.

Palace have points.

Yea,somehow they managed to win that,so maybe that will give them confidence in the next few games they have now- Newcastle (a),West Ham (h),Spurs (a),Everton (h),Stoke (h) and Brighton (a)

I said they be lucky to have any points at all before end of November,now they have 3,so let's see how these next 6 pan out,and even though I have nothing against Palace personally,they'll go down all the same still.

Yea,somehow they managed to win that,so maybe that will give them confidence in the next few games they have now- Newcastle (a),West Ham (h),Spurs (a),Everton (h),Stoke (h) and Brighton (a)

I said they be lucky to have any points at all before end of November,now they have 3,so let's see how these next 6 pan out,and even though I have nothing against Palace personally,they'll go down all the same still.
Agree.

The putative top 6 won't go down.

Everton are a cut above the rest.

And there's little or nothing in terms of on-paper talent to distinguish the remaining 13, but Watford have a big leg up and Palace are in a hole.

This season may witness an unprecedented number of teams in the relegation dogfight as the league draws to a close.

Watching the game tonight, I think Leicester are very solid and with Puel they will be fine this seaso.

Swansea & Palace for me right now if I was a betting man. West Ham too unless Moyes can exceed all expectations

Watching the game tonight, I think Leicester are very solid and with Puel they will be fine this seaso.

Swansea & Palace for me right now if I was a betting man. West Ham too unless Moyes can exceed all expectations

West Ham are far to good to go down, even with Moyes in charge.
West Brom on the other hand are fucking dire to watch and they’ve got a huge fight on their hands to stay up.

Watching west ham v Leicester they both should go down , piss poor both of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.