Relegation Thread 2017/18

Can't see Huddersfield getting anything tomorrow at the chavs. Straight shoot out between Swansea and them. Gutted for the baggies.
I'm hoping we have a fiesta on Sunday and absolutely wallop Southampton, nothing would make me happier than seeing that smug twat Hughes getting relegated. City 7-0 Swansea to beat Stoke (who blame Hughes entirely for their relegation)... happy days.

I'm hoping we have a fiesta on Sunday and absolutely wallop Southampton, nothing would make me happier than seeing that smug twat Hughes getting relegated. City 7-0 Swansea to beat Stoke (who blame Hughes entirely for their relegation)... happy days.

I dont really see us thumping Southampton. My guess is that if we go 2 or 3 up (hopefully after beating Brighton to set up the 100 points), we'll take our foot off the gas, Southampton will be happy to protect their gd, and the game will be played out at walking pace.

In recent games we haven't really shown any great desire to turn comfortable wins into thumpings. And I dont think the players will be interested in getting into a proxy relegation battle on behalf of Swansea.

The only think that might change that is if Southampton do something stupid to wind us up.

Im glad its gone belly up for Swansea. They have been banging on for weeks about how it was in their hands with home games against Soton and Stoke. They have sailed by the seat of their pants for 2 seasons now with an attitude that they will just about be alright. Problem is they couldnt score in a brothel, they dont even look like scoring. Tammy Abraham is no great shakes and both Ayews are wank. But why he left Abraham on the bench until the last 20 mins in a game they needed to win was asking for trouble.
I saw their West Brom away game live on a stream in a boozer. They settled for a point there, no pressing or any effort to win the game at all and that was before West Broms revival when they were really bad. That has now royally bitten them on the ass.

Im glad its gone belly up for Swansea. They have been banging on for weeks about how it was in their hands with home games against Soton and Stoke. They have sailed by the seat of their pants for 2 seasons now with an attitude that they will just about be alright. Problem is they couldnt score in a brothel, they dont even look like scoring. Tammy Abraham is no great shakes and both Ayews are wank. But why he left Abraham on the bench until the last 20 mins in a game they needed to win was asking for trouble.
I saw their West Brom away game live on a stream in a boozer. They settled for a point there, no pressing or any effort to win the game at all and that was before West Broms revival when they were really bad. That has now royally bitten them on the ass.
Shame they haven't got to play the dippers again!

Huddersfield to lose at Chelsea tonight - guaranteed as they will be shattered after their efforts on Sunday.

Then Arsenal to turn them over on Wenger's farewell appearance that will leave them on 36pts and at least a minus 31 goal difference.

That will mean all Swansea need to do is beat Stoke, it will be in their hands.

If Swansea beat Stoke then we can send Southampton down. Needs to be a 9 goal swing in the two matches though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.