Relegation Thread 2017/18

100/1 Southampton to go down.... now here's a scenario for you.

Last weekend I was talking to a neighbour who's a Swansea Season ticket holder, he drinks in a pub that Joe Allens dad drinks in. He told me that Joe was telling his dad how much Mark Hughes was disliked by the Stoke players, apparently every one if them hated him. Then this week Coats (Stoke owner) says how he blamed Hughes 100% for Stoke being relegated.

Now Stoke are down they have diddly squat to play for but..... could they lose heavily to Swansea thus weekend and City put a few past Southampton, the outcome could be Southampton being relegated if there us a ten goal swing. So Stoke go down to ten men in the first half and put absolutely no effort in, bearing in mind their resentment for Clueless Hughes, 100/1 seems worth maybe what a £2 investment because it ain't impossible... is it?

Oh yeah and it would be fuckin' hilarious in fact it'd be up there, probably my second finest moment in the history of the Premiere League!

100/1 Southampton to go down.... now here's a scenario for you.

Last weekend I was talking to a neighbour who's a Swansea Season ticket holder, he drinks in a pub that Joe Allens dad drinks in. He told me that Joe was telling his dad how much Mark Hughes was disliked by the Stoke players, apparently every one if them hated him. Then this week Coats (Stoke owner) says how he blamed Hughes 100% for Stoke being relegated.

Now Stoke are down they have diddly squat to play for but..... could they lose heavily to Swansea thus weekend and City put a few past Southampton, the outcome could be Southampton being relegated if there us a ten goal swing. So Stoke go down to ten men in the first half and put absolutely no effort in, bearing in mind their resentment for Clueless Hughes, 100/1 seems worth maybe what a £2 investment because it ain't impossible... is it?

Oh yeah and it would be fuckin' hilarious in fact it'd be up there, probably my second finest moment in the history of the Premiere League!
I can't knock your logic.

I think it'll be Stoke, West Brom and Swansea.
Quite probably but.... Swansea to win 4-0 cos Stoke don't try... City rifle six for an end of season party.. the jobs a good 'un.... remember Stoke hate Hughes at all levels and they have nothing to play for and IMO success for them would be taking Clueless down with them!

Stoke would have to score a record number of own goals for Southampton to drop, as there is precious little chance of Swansea scoring enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.