Relegation Thread 2017/18

Anyone still think Palace fans will be seeing Premier League football at their ground next season?

Anyone still think Palace fans will be seeing Premier League football at their ground next season?

I honestly think they will turn it around but things have to change very quickly for them.

Much better side than their start imo.

Plenty on this thread have predicted Watford,think they'll survive easily, Palace look gone already, woeful 2nd half today with Woy with his usual finger on his chin,clueless, Bournemouth and Swansea will be with them,Brighton just survive by beating rags and Liverpool in last 2 games :)

Plenty on this thread have predicted Watford,think they'll survive easily, Palace look gone already, woeful 2nd half today with Woy with his usual finger on his chin,clueless, Bournemouth and Swansea will be with them,Brighton just survive by beating rags and Liverpool in last 2 games :)[/QUOTE

I would say Brighton will be down too. The other team going down is a challenge to work out

To not score in 6 games leaves palace in a very bad way. Don't think they will survive this year.

Palace have no points after 6 games and look unlikely to have any after 8 games if they games go to form. ( Chelsea & Rags ).

That leaves 30 games to get to the magical 40 point level, given they will need to play us, Chelsea, and the rags once more and then Spurs and Arsenal twice they are in the shit.
If we assume they lose these games then they need 40 points from 23 games.

This works out at 1.74 points per game. This level of play would get you 66 points over a season which would have you knocking 6th or 7th place.

It's not going to happen and they are already as good as down.

Palace, Brighton and Bournemouth for me. Huddersfield have done surprisingly well so far as I thought they were nailed on.

I didn't predict Palace or Bournemouth to go down at the beginning of the season, but I agree about Brighton just not looking to have enough quality and Huddersfield have been very surprising so good for them.

Amazed at how shite Bournemouth have been. With their finish last season and bringing in the likes of Defoe, Begovic, Ake, etc I really thought they would push for a 9th-10th place finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.