Relegation Thread 2017/18

I was over for the game yesterday, and thought Palace did okay in that first half. Benteke was proving a handful for Stones, and Loftus-cheek looked lively. But letting in that Sane goal just on the stroke of HT was a killer for them. It must have hit them hard psychologically, because they were three down within 15 (?) minutes of the second half. They need to develop a stronger chin, and not throw in the towel when they go 1 down. Because they will go behind in a lot of games this season. And with Benteke out for x weeks, it's hard to see who'll score for them.

Fair assessment! Did you have a good day? I'm thinking of going over in 2018 for a game, bet you were sweating a bit with Ryanair playing up....i've got mates coming into Shannon on Thursday and I escaped the cull too.

Fair assessment! Did you have a good day? I'm thinking of going over in 2018 for a game, bet you were sweating a bit with Ryanair playing up....i've got mates coming into Shannon on Thursday and I escaped the cull too.
Up until Wednesday. They then released the list of flights that were going to be cancelled, and I was in the clear. Flew over from Dublin on Friday night, and I'm on my way back home to Mayo now. A good trip overall though, even if both flights were late getting away. I'll try to get over again in the spring (not keen on travelling in the middle of winter).

Up until Wednesday. They then released the list of flights that were going to be cancelled, and I was in the clear. Flew over from Dublin on Friday night, and I'm on my way back home to Mayo now. A good trip overall though, even if both flights were late getting away. I'll try to get over again in the spring (not keen on travelling in the middle of winter).

Fucking fair weather fans....

Try? TRY! Sounds like those Rags who never get to The Swamp on the basis that the lazy bastards can't get a ticket!

Yeah, get back t' yer armchair, Jim!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.