Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

I think Southampton could well get dragged into it.
Away to Sunderland then Watford, home to the tags and then away to spurs.
(& we know only too well that often a side that looks safe gets into trouble)

I expect Sunderland, Palace and Leicester.
I want Middlesbrough, Burnley and Leicester. Love Negredo but they barely ever score and it's dull as fuck. Burnley are full of dicks (Gray, Boyd) and a team with their away record doesn't belong at this level. Leicester just because they've been dreadful all season except when they played us. Morgan+Huth are cavemen, Simpson beats women and Vardy is a thug.

Plus if Leicester go down it'll be tears for the millions of people who decided to support them around this time last year.

I expect Sunderland, Palace and Leicester.
I want Middlesbrough, Burnley and Leicester. Love Negredo but they barely ever score and it's dull as fuck. Burnley are full of dicks (Gray, Boyd) and a team with their away record doesn't belong at this level. Leicester just because they've been dreadful all season except when they played us. Morgan+Huth are cavemen, Simpson beats women and Vardy is a thug.
Plus if Leicester go down it'll be tears for the millions of people who decided to support them around this time last year.
But those millions will then go back to funding the rags and Dippers via MSpewTV and Dipper-vision.

Leicester and Palace are in a rot.

I'd love Palace to go down so the media can stop the nonsense about Sam never getting relegated and being the perfect man for a relegation battle - like that's an achievement! Losers mentality.

Leicester and Palace are in a rot.

I'd love Palace to go down so the media can stop the nonsense about Sam never getting relegated and being the perfect man for a relegation battle - like that's an achievement! Losers mentality.

Too true, sick of the 'get big Sam in, he'll save you from the drop' without anyone actually asking why they're in that position in the first fucking place.

Palace, Leicester and Burnley please. (seeing as the rags are going to avoid the drop.)

With two points between sixth from bottom Middlesbrough and Sunderland proping the rest up, and fourteen games left is there anyone who's prepared to correctly guess the bottom three?
Or are there other clubs destined to book a place in the Championship?
For personal reasons mine are
Palace
Swansea
Leicester

Leicester will survive.

Have a feeling their owners will send the players to the juicer and they'll win 5 or 6 on the bounce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.