Reliable Twitter sources!?

Nobody seems one step in front on the Messi situation... hence... NOBODY is truly ITK..

I don’t think messi even has the full picture right now

A situation erupts like this and he doesn't have the full picture?

Not having that for a second.

Doubts and mind changing going on? Perhaps and if that's the case, so be it.

Its all guesswork by anybody on there until a contract is signed.

I do like to look at Twitter though (don't have an account, but can view sites with ease), and always check out City Chief, City Xtra, FrannyLee (although not much new on there for a while) and Sam Lee.....the rest I don't think I have ever visited or viewed, and take Twitter with a pinch of salt

Twitter info is like a jigsaw, a lot of small snippets of info from many different sources. Some sources know more about a particular club, or league, than others. But no one single twitter account is the font of all knowledge.
Even with clubs like City and Barca, information may leak out from different sources at the clubs to different posters, but say opposite info, sometimes that comes down to the individual viewpoint of the information carriers.
So, in a nutshell... it's all bollocks, but it's fun to be part of.

Edit: just in case I'm being Clarkied, and this thread is actually really about sauces, it's HP, on a fucking MUFFIN, with bacon!!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.