Religion

I'm no cynic but...

Team supported
The one and only City
We are born. We live. We die. All that matters is the middle bit, the end is only by circumstances but cannot be avoided. Just do your best in the middle bit and you will die with a clear conscience. Believing in superstition is silly if it cannot be backed up by scientific evidence, just like any other facet of life. If people were to ditch their superstitious beliefs and actually got together to make the planet a better place, society would advance exponentially but it is going to be an almighty task in stamping out such ignorance.

Quite right. The world would be a better and more peaceful place if we were all atheists like Hitler and Stalin.
That's a daft argument and factually incorrect in the case of Hitler anyway.....

"Besides that, I believe one thing: there is a Lord God! And this Lord God creates the peoples.” ~Adolf Hitler

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations; we have stamped it out” ~Adolf Hitler

Quite right. The world would be a better and more peaceful place if we were all atheists like Hitler and Stalin.

Ignorant, uninformed nonsense.
2 minutes research would show this up to be untrue
But hey, I guess zealots don't want to know truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.