Religion

Ah - that part within that feels the need to prove itself and its own version of truth, this surely is a heavy burden. Let go of it and Life might feel lighter in a a practical, known sense. That you want to place this 'burden of proof' on someone else is not surprising - must be such hard work carrying it around...here, here, take my burden. Why not just let go of it, even if just for a moment. Put in on the floor (you can always pick it up again) see how this feels and then maybe you'll discover that no-one has to carry it around.

stop saying things you can't back up then, its as simple as, me old china

Put down the tequila, mate, you’re talking bollocks.
Here. Even the mind that is strongly against the notion of presence find its useful to try to be present.Then
through deliberate choice or perhaps accidentally that mind might open even just a little to presence. Then might want more of
this. So there will be a choice to open to presence that will bring with it a sense of loosening of the grip of the strong mind. This might
feel at first like one is becoming weaker - maybe turning back and trying to double down, attempts to make the mind even stronger. Or
one might allow oneself to feel through this (not collapsing into it, as best one can) opening more to the power of presence which
can then guide the mind - the change between 'yin' and yang' aspects of the mind come to be seamless, more so than could be
known through only the strong mind. But it is a process - can ups and downs, happiness and despair, times where life seems worse than before,
times of wanting to give, times where people will saying you are talking bollocks as it is outside anything that they have know and their storng
minds just know it all. Each to their own.

Here. Even the mind that is strongly against the notion of presence find its useful to try to be present.Then
through deliberate choice or perhaps accidentally that mind might open even just a little to presence. Then might want more of
this. So there will be a choice to open to presence that will bring with it a sense of loosening of the grip of the strong mind. This might
feel at first like one is becoming weaker - maybe turning back and trying to double down, attempts to make the mind even stronger. Or
one might allow oneself to feel through this (not collapsing into it, as best one can) opening more to the power of presence which
can then guide the mind - the change between 'yin' and yang' aspects of the mind come to be seamless, more so than could be
known through only the strong mind. But it is a process - can ups and downs, happiness and despair, times where life seems worse than before,
times of wanting to give, times where people will saying you are talking bollocks as it is outside anything that they have know and their storng
minds just know it all. Each to their own.
Can't you just answer questions normally rather than babbling on, no one knows what the fuck your on about. Very good way of deflecting.

stop saying things you can't back up then, its as simple as, me old china
How is that YOU get decide what other people are and aren't allowed what, and how, to write - what rules they have to obey? How
did you come to the conclusion that this is the best way to be? It's almost like you have taken on a model of moral authoritarianism
from the church you went to and are know passing it on, albeit it in your own form. No, thanks.

And the lion shall lie with the lamb.
But the lamb probably won't get much kip.

Can't you just answer questions normally rather than babbling on, no one knows what the fuck your on about. Very good way of deflecting.
It is really, really simple. But not for the mind that makes things complicated - that'll just get confused and insist that you write in its 'normal way.'
Genuinely, I don't find that enjoyable and actually it is much more like 'a' way of religion that people have been arguing against - why would I want to follow that?

How is that YOU get decide what other people are and aren't allowed what, and how, to write - what rules they have to obey? How
did you come to the conclusion that this is the best way to be? It's almost like you have taken on a model of moral authoritarianism
from the church you went to and are know passing it on, albeit it in your own form. No, thanks.

i don't, but if you write something on a public forum that either i don't agree with or don't understand why you say what you do i am within my right to ask how/why/where
it ain't rocket science

I dont believe in any higher being, not in the slightest. But if someone wants to believe their is then thats there business. As long as its not forced upon me or preached to me then its there life and nowt to do with me

It is really, really simple. But not for the mind that makes things complicated - that'll just get confused and insist that you write in its 'normal way.'
Genuinely, I don't find that enjoyable and actually it is much more like 'a' way of religion that people have been arguing against - why would I want to follow that?
Do you think your some kind of Confucius, Here to enlighten us all?

i don't, but if you write something on a public forum that either i don't agree with or don't understand why you say what you do i am within my right to ask how/why/where
it ain't rocket science
Do you ever read poetry? If so, do you read a poem in a way where you feel its rhythm, appreciate the cadence, enjoy the beauty of the words...in such a way that brings a smile to your face, a soft war glow to the heart? Or do you sit there with scowl on your face and say to yourself 'this just doesn't prove anything and it isn't like rocket science' and so put the poem down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.