Religion

It is interesting that people speak of religion as such a great cause of war. Maybe they have a point, maybe they don’t. But I wonder how many truly know a deep peace - if not, then surely this means there is a choice for war within them? Seems like a trap. Yet maybe this could be said to be part of a ‘spiritual journey’ - if nothing else, for example, becoming aware of the conflict of the conscious and subconscious mind, so that this can be released. And that can involve bringing up fears and pain and shit that has been denied. Not always so comfortable. But if it leads to peace…and freedom - EVEN FROM RELIGION - then that would appear to be a good thing, surely? And is not just casual words within on a forum.

It is interesting that people speak of religion as such a great cause of war. Maybe they have a point, maybe they don’t. But I wonder how many truly know a deep peace - if not, then surely this means there is a choice for war within them? Seems like a trap. Yet maybe this could be said to be part of a ‘spiritual journey’ - if nothing else, for example, becoming aware of the conflict of the conscious and subconscious mind, so that this can be released. And that can involve bringing up fears and pain and shit that has been denied. Not always so comfortable. But if it leads to peace…and freedom - EVEN FROM RELIGION - then that would appear to be a good thing, surely? And is not just casual words within on a forum.
Eh? : /

Go easy on the sherry at this time of day, Arfur lad.

Eh? : /

Go easy on the sherry at this time of day, Arfur lad.
I find it curious how often people bring up war when anything around religion/spirituality/ divinity is mentioned (not just here). But how many actually know peace and would they change how they spoke if they actually tried to know it? Might find that denying the warring nature within - so as to see oneself as a superior being -is not the same as finding a way through to the other side of it.
Ps Don’t care for sherry but in fairness I haven’t had a mourning coffee…

I find it curious how often people bring up war when anything around religion/spirituality/ divinity is mentioned (not just here). But how many actually know peace and would they change how they spoke if they actually tried to know it? Might find that denying the warring nature within - so as to see oneself as a superior being -is not the same as finding a way through to the other side of it.
You've got more fuckin' waffle on you than a a plate of these, arfur.
shutterstock_606126860.jpg

Sorry to hear that, I hope the coffee is given the time and space to grieve properly.

As for the rest, eh ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.