Relocating

I keep trying online but have issues with flash player on every internet browser I use, the clubs website is shocking

I’m not sure on value gold now but tealised I’ve missed the window to possibly cancel and change to a normal sc. rang up few days ago no answer after 30 minutes, just rang again I’m 204

This has to be the worst ticket office in the world. Website is terrible and 200th in the queue

Online ticketing section saying unavailable due to maintenance now.WTF. Shocking website at City, it really is.

I keep trying online but have issues with flash player on every internet browser I use, the clubs website is shocking

Update: Managed to sort the flash player out, however whole stadium is greyed out... i.e. nothing available haha!

Position 181, mostly because so many Blues have thrown their computers out the window. I only want to move by 1 seat n'all….

I’m now in a queue online even though a second ago I was logged in. Position 1000. Nice one City

I’m now in a queue online even though a second ago I was logged in. Position 1000. Nice one City

Once you get close to first in the queue it will then say there are no events to match your criteria. Its terrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.