REM

I went to this ,I even recorded it on a Sony Walkman .
Yeah, I have a tape of it somewhere, also a video, my mate recorded it on a VHS camera .... it was massive too, but he got it into many gigs at the time somehow .... Saw them many times afterwards. International (Met Buck, Berry and Mills in the nearby Rampant Lion having a pre gig beer) Manc Poly, Ritz, Apollo ..... Great live rock band then.

Liked them up until Automatic for the People which Drive excepted I hated.
Was humming Finest Worksong yesterday actually.

I have seen Stipe who are a REM tribute band and they are very good. They played at The Ruby Lounge last Friday. They do a broad range of songs from the early stuff, popular stuff and newer ones.

Their version of Man on the Moon is great.

Yeah, I have a tape of it somewhere, also a video, my mate recorded it on a VHS camera .... it was massive too, but he got it into many gigs at the time somehow .... Saw them many times afterwards. International (Met Buck, Berry and Mills in the nearby Rampant Lion having a pre gig beer) Manc Poly, Ritz, Apollo ..... Great live rock band then.

Cheers saw them at the poly as well .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.