Remaining Home Ties all winnable!!! POSITIVE POSTERS ONLY!!

Biggsy1

Remaining Home League Fixtures:
Hull
Wigan
Newcastle
Boro
Villa
Sunderland
Fulham
WBA
Blackburn
Bolton

Was chatting to pal earlier today and we came up with the following positive news, which is that we've got the so called big four out of the way and 3 of our 5 home defeats have come from them. What I'm saying is our up coming home games will save our bacon even if we carried on losing away. And if we start to pick up points away from home who knows where we'll end up come next May!

didnt we say the same about everton and WBA?

keep on dreaming hughes fans, one day you will wake up

I would rather have easy home game second half than easier away games. Away games in the prem are notoriously difficult to win no matter who you are playing - you only need to look at Stokes home form to realise that.

If we can win our home games and pick up draws and an odd win away then we will be looking at a good league position.

Add to the fact that we will strengthen in Jan and the future looks good. My only concern is that we need to get these new players in early in Jan as I can't face anymore negativity from the impending doom mongers.

Biggsy1 said:
Remaining Home League Fixtures:
Hull
Wigan
Newcastle
Boro
Villa
Sunderland
Fulham
WBA
Blackburn
Bolton

Was chatting to pal earlier today and we came up with the following positive news, which is that we've got the so called big four out of the way and 3 of our 5 home defeats have come from them. What I'm saying is our up coming home games will save our bacon even if we carried on losing away. And if we start to pick up points away from home who knows where we'll end up come next May!

Istanbul and top 6 - now that is positive!

We can do it easy.

Just need the players to get some confidence from a few results going our way and a BIG january lift. We aren't going to get that new manger placebo effect so let's get that new player positive placebo effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.